1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Self-Locking Properties in a Worm Gearbox
Yes, worm gearboxes exhibit self-locking properties, which can be advantageous in certain applications. Self-locking refers to the ability of a mechanism to prevent the transmission of motion from the output shaft back to the input shaft when the system is at rest. Worm gearboxes inherently possess self-locking properties due to the unique design of the worm gear and worm wheel.
The self-locking behavior arises from the angle of the helix on the worm shaft. In a properly designed worm gearbox, the helix angle of the worm is such that it creates a mechanical advantage that resists reverse motion. When the gearbox is not actively driven, the friction between the worm threads and the worm wheel teeth creates a locking effect.
This self-locking feature makes worm gearboxes particularly useful in applications where holding a load in position without external power is necessary. For instance, they are commonly used in situations where there’s a need to prevent a mechanism from backdriving, such as in conveyor systems, hoists, and jacks.
However, it’s important to note that while self-locking properties can be beneficial, they also introduce some challenges. The high friction between the worm gear and worm wheel during self-locking can lead to higher wear and heat generation. Additionally, the self-locking effect can reduce the efficiency of the gearbox when it’s actively transmitting motion.
When considering the use of a worm gearbox for a specific application, it’s crucial to carefully analyze the balance between self-locking capabilities and other performance factors to ensure optimal operation.
Energy Efficiency of a Worm Gearbox: What to Expect
The energy efficiency of a worm gearbox is an important factor to consider when evaluating its performance. Here’s what you can expect in terms of energy efficiency:
- Typical Efficiency Range: Worm gearboxes are known for their compact size and high gear reduction capabilities, but they can exhibit lower energy efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes. The efficiency of a worm gearbox typically falls in the range of 50% to 90%, depending on various factors such as design, manufacturing quality, lubrication, and load conditions.
- Inherent Losses: Worm gearboxes inherently involve sliding contact between the worm and worm wheel. This sliding contact generates friction, leading to energy losses in the form of heat. The sliding action also contributes to lower efficiency when compared to gearboxes with rolling contact.
- Helical-Worm Design: Some manufacturers offer helical-worm gearbox designs that combine elements of helical and worm gearing. These designs aim to improve efficiency by incorporating helical gears in the reduction stage, which can lead to higher efficiency compared to traditional worm gearboxes.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a significant role in minimizing friction and improving energy efficiency. Using high-quality lubricants and ensuring the gearbox is adequately lubricated can help reduce losses due to friction.
- Application Considerations: While worm gearboxes might have lower energy efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes, they still offer advantages in terms of compactness, high torque transmission, and simplicity. Therefore, the decision to use a worm gearbox should consider the specific requirements of the application, including the trade-off between energy efficiency and other performance factors.
When selecting a worm gearbox, it’s essential to consider the trade-offs between energy efficiency, torque transmission, gearbox size, and the specific needs of the application. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and selecting a well-designed gearbox can contribute to achieving the best possible energy efficiency within the limitations of worm gearbox technology.
How to Select the Right Worm Gearbox for Your Application
Selecting the right worm gearbox for your application involves careful consideration of various factors:
- Load Requirements: Determine the torque and load requirements of your application to ensure the selected gearbox can handle the load without compromising performance.
- Speed Reduction: Calculate the required gear reduction ratio to achieve the desired output speed. Worm gearboxes are known for high reduction ratios.
- Efficiency: Consider the gearbox’s efficiency, as worm gearboxes typically have lower efficiency due to the sliding action. Evaluate whether the efficiency meets your application’s needs.
- Space Constraints: Assess the available space for the gearbox. Worm gearboxes have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
- Mounting Options: Determine the mounting orientation and configuration that best suits your application.
- Operating Environment: Consider factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants. Choose a gearbox with appropriate seals and materials to withstand the environment.
- Backlash: Evaluate the acceptable level of backlash in your application. Worm gearboxes may exhibit more backlash compared to other gear types.
- Self-Locking: If self-locking capability is required, confirm that the selected gearbox can prevent reverse motion without the need for external braking mechanisms.
- Maintenance: Consider the maintenance requirements of the gearbox. Some worm gearboxes require periodic lubrication and maintenance to ensure proper functioning.
- Cost: Balance the features and performance of the gearbox with the overall cost to ensure it aligns with your budget.
Consult with gearbox manufacturers or experts to get recommendations tailored to your specific application. Testing and simulations can also help validate the suitability of a particular gearbox for your needs.
editor by CX 2023-10-08