Gearing Arrangement: Worm Brand Name: EED
Input Speed: 1400 rpm Output Speed: 14 rpm to 186 rpm
Rated Power: 0.06 ~ 4KW Output Torque: 2.6-479N.M
Color: Blue/Silver or on request Origin: ZHangZhoug, China (Mainland)
Warranty: 1 Year Application: Industry
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Extra Service: OEM is welcome
QC System: ISO9001:2008
Packaging & Delivery
Package: Wooden box/Paper carton
Port: HangZhou/ZheJiang or on request
|TYPE||Worm Gear Speed Reducer/Worm Gearbox|
|MODEL||NMRV series size:571,030,040,050,063,075,090,110,130,150|
|COLOR||Blue(RAL5571)/Silver grey (RAL9571) or on your request|
|PACKING||Wooden box/Paper carton|
|USAGES||Foodstuffs, Ceramics, Packing, Chemicals, Pharmacy, Plastics, Paper-making, Machine-tools|
|IEC FLANGE||IEC standard flange or on request|
|LUBRICANT||Shell or Henry|
About CHINAMFG since 1984
HangZhou Melchizedek Import & Export Co., Ltd. is a leader manufactur in mechanism field and punching/stamping field since 1984. Our main product, NMRV worm gear speed reducer and series helical gearbox, XDR, XDF, XDK, XDS have reached the advanced technique index of the congeneric European and Janpanese products. We offer standard gears, sprockets, chains, pulleys, couplings, bushes and so on. We also can accept orders of non-standard products, such as gears, shafts, punching parts ect, according to customers’ drawings or samples.
Our company has complete set of equipment including CNC, lathes, milling machines, gear hobbing machine, gear grinding machine, gear honing machine, gear shaping machine, worm grinder, grinding machines, drilling machines, boringmachines, planer, drawing benches, punches, hydraulic presses, plate shearing machines and so on. We have advanced testing equipments as well.
Our company has established favorable cooperation relationships with sub-suppliers involving casting, raw material, heat treatment, surface finishing and so on.
The most advantage of the speed reducer is the technique of cobber clad, which can enhance the occlusal force between the bronze and core wheel.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Installation:||as for Request|
|Layout:||Worm and Wormwheel|
|Gear Shape:||Worm Gear|
Calculating Gear Ratio in a Worm Reducer
The gear ratio in a worm reducer is determined by the number of teeth on the worm wheel (also known as the worm gear) and the number of threads on the worm shaft. The gear ratio formula for a worm reducer is:
Gear Ratio = Number of Teeth on Worm Wheel / Number of Threads on Worm Shaft
For example, if the worm wheel has 60 teeth and the worm shaft has a single thread, the gear ratio would be 60:1.
It’s important to note that worm reducers have an inherent self-locking property due to the angle of the worm threads. As a result, the gear ratio also affects the mechanical advantage and the system’s ability to resist backdriving.
When calculating the gear ratio, ensure that the worm reducer is properly designed and that the gear ratio aligns with the desired mechanical characteristics for your application. Additionally, consider factors such as efficiency, load capacity, and speed limitations when selecting a gear ratio for a worm reducer.
Diagnosing and Fixing Oil Leakage in a Worm Gearbox
Oil leakage in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced lubrication, increased friction, and potential damage to the gearbox components. Here’s a step-by-step process to diagnose and fix oil leakage:
- Inspect the Gearbox: Perform a visual inspection of the gearbox to identify the source of the leakage. Check for oil stains, wet spots, or oil pooling around the gearbox.
- Check Seals and Gaskets: Inspect the seals, gaskets, and O-rings for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. These components are common points of leakage.
- Tighten Bolts and Fasteners: Ensure that all bolts, screws, and fasteners are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can create gaps that allow oil to escape.
- Replace Damaged Seals: If you find damaged seals or gaskets, replace them with new ones. Use seals that are compatible with the operating conditions and lubricant.
- Check Breather Vent: A clogged or malfunctioning breather vent can cause pressure buildup inside the gearbox, leading to leakage. Clean or replace the breather vent if necessary.
- Examine Shaft Seals: Check the shaft seals for wear or damage. If they’re worn out, replace them with seals of the appropriate size and material.
- Use Proper Lubricant: Ensure that you’re using the correct lubricant recommended for the gearbox. Using the wrong type of lubricant can cause leaks.
- Apply Sealants: In some cases, applying a suitable sealant to the joints and connections can help prevent leaks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper application.
- Monitor Leakage: After addressing the issues, monitor the gearbox for any signs of continued leakage. If leakage persists, further investigation may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule that includes checking seals, gaskets, and other potential leakage points. Timely maintenance can prevent future leakage issues.
If you’re unsure about diagnosing or fixing oil leakage in a worm gearbox, consider consulting with a professional or gearbox manufacturer to ensure proper resolution.
What Industries Commonly Use Worm Reducers?
Worm reducers are versatile mechanical components that find applications in various industries due to their unique advantages and capabilities. Some of the industries that commonly use worm reducers include:
- Material Handling: Worm reducers are widely used in material handling equipment such as conveyors, bucket elevators, and cranes to control movement and manage heavy loads.
- Automotive: They are utilized in automotive manufacturing processes, assembly lines, and vehicle positioning systems.
- Food and Beverage: Worm reducers are used in food processing and packaging machinery where hygiene and cleanliness are crucial.
- Agriculture: Agricultural equipment like irrigation systems and tractors use worm reducers for controlling rotational motion.
- Mining and Construction: Heavy-duty applications in mining equipment, excavators, and construction machinery benefit from the torque multiplication provided by worm reducers.
- Energy: Wind turbines and solar tracking systems use worm reducers to convert low-speed, high-torque motion into rotational energy.
- Textile: Textile machinery employs worm reducers for controlling speed and tension in weaving and spinning operations.
- Packaging: Packaging equipment relies on worm reducers for precise movement and positioning of packaging materials.
- Medical: Medical devices and equipment often utilize worm reducers for their accuracy and controlled motion.
- Printing: Printing machines use worm reducers to regulate paper feed and ensure consistent printing quality.
Worm reducers’ ability to provide high torque output, compact design, and self-locking characteristics makes them suitable for applications requiring reliable and controlled motion across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-10-18