NRV worm gear box with dual-output shaft
RV series Small worm gear box is a new-generation of products developed by our factory on the basis of perfecting WJ series products with compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad. Small worm aluminium box appearance adopts advanced square box type structure. Its outer body is made of high quality, aluminium alloy die casting into forming. Small worm gearbox has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, high in radiating efficiency, large in output torque, smooth in running, stable transmission with low noise. It is beautiful and durable and it’s suitable for omni-bearing installation. It’s widely applied in light industry, chemicals, food, packing, pharmaceuticals etc.
Hot sale RV gear motor Characteristics:
1. Nmrv Small worm gear box
2. High quality bearings prevent leaks, contribute to flexibility in mountin-g and increase reducer life
3. NEMA and IEC motors inputs
4. Double-lip oil seals
5. O-rings are used to prevent leaks
6. Standard hollow output bore and optional plug in shafts provide greater flexibility.
7. Automated manufacturing process from an ISO9001 certified company assures quality, reliable gearing.
NMRV Small worm gear box Technical data:
Output torque: 4 – 1379 N. M
Model: RV 30-130
Speed ratio: 7.5 – 100
Input power 0.06 – 9.2 kw
Packaging & Shipping:
Product package: Standard package, Package is wooden case, Or according to required.
Nmrv worm speed reducer Warranty Terms:
1.12 Months guarantee will be offered.
2. We will react during 24 hours after received the email required to ensure the recovery of buyer’s production line first.
3. The engineers will provide the trainings for operation, maintenace fix skill to make the workers better understanding
4. Free parts replacement in the warranty period.
Smart equipment company has started its own gearbox business since 1995, now smart equipment own
2 gearbox production factories, and we attach importance to the research and development of new product
We offer big range of gearboxes, including R/S/K/F gearbox, P planetary gearbox,
RV worm gearbox, H B industrial gearbox, customized gearbox etc, with a strong
Advantage on industrial gearbox and customized gearbox, we follow strict qualitycontrol system from the start to end.
Our mission is to design and offer the reliable solution to your gearbox need, and to promote sustainable and shared development with customers by providing honest, responsible, prompt services.
Gearbox for different Model
WP series worm gearbox
R series helical gear reducer
S series helical-worm gear reducer
K series helical-bevel gear reducer
F series parallel shaft helical gear units
T spiral bevel gearbox
SWL, JW worm screw jack
H, B rigid tooth flank gearbox
Bucket Elevator Drives
P planetary gear units
RV Worm reducer
|Type:||Worm and Wormwheel|
|Speed Ratio:||7.5 – 100|
|Advantage:||Nrv Worm Gear Box with Dual-Output Shaft|
Calculating Gear Ratio in a Worm Reducer
The gear ratio in a worm reducer is determined by the number of teeth on the worm wheel (also known as the worm gear) and the number of threads on the worm shaft. The gear ratio formula for a worm reducer is:
Gear Ratio = Number of Teeth on Worm Wheel / Number of Threads on Worm Shaft
For example, if the worm wheel has 60 teeth and the worm shaft has a single thread, the gear ratio would be 60:1.
It’s important to note that worm reducers have an inherent self-locking property due to the angle of the worm threads. As a result, the gear ratio also affects the mechanical advantage and the system’s ability to resist backdriving.
When calculating the gear ratio, ensure that the worm reducer is properly designed and that the gear ratio aligns with the desired mechanical characteristics for your application. Additionally, consider factors such as efficiency, load capacity, and speed limitations when selecting a gear ratio for a worm reducer.
Worm Gearboxes in Conveyor Systems: Benefits and Considerations
Worm gearboxes play a crucial role in conveyor systems, offering several benefits and considerations for their effective integration:
- Space Efficiency: Worm gearboxes have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space, such as conveyor systems.
- High Reduction Ratios: Worm gearboxes can achieve high reduction ratios in a single stage, allowing for slower conveyor speeds without sacrificing torque.
- Self-Locking: Worm gearboxes have inherent self-locking properties, preventing the conveyor from moving when the motor is not actively driving it.
- Directional Control: Worm gearboxes facilitate directional control, enabling the conveyor to move forward or reverse as needed.
- Low Noise: Worm gearboxes often produce lower noise levels compared to other gearbox types, contributing to quieter conveyor operation.
However, there are also considerations to keep in mind when using worm gearboxes in conveyor systems:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes may have lower mechanical efficiency compared to some other gearbox types, leading to energy losses.
- Heat Generation: Worm gearboxes can generate more heat due to sliding contact between the worm and gear, necessitating proper cooling mechanisms.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical to prevent wear and ensure efficient operation. Regular maintenance is required to monitor lubrication levels.
- Load and Speed: Worm gearboxes are well-suited for applications with high torque and low to moderate speed requirements. They may not be optimal for high-speed conveyors.
Before integrating a worm gearbox into a conveyor system, it’s important to carefully consider the specific requirements of the application, including load, speed, space constraints, and efficiency needs. Consulting with gearbox experts and manufacturers can help ensure the right choice for the conveyor’s performance and longevity.
Preventing Backlash in a Worm Gearbox
Backlash in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced accuracy, positioning errors, and decreased overall efficiency. Here are steps to prevent or minimize backlash:
- High-Quality Components: Use high-quality worm gears and worm wheels with tight manufacturing tolerances. Precision components will help reduce backlash.
- Proper Meshing: Ensure the worm gear and worm wheel are properly aligned and meshed. Improper meshing can lead to increased backlash.
- Preload: Applying a small amount of preload to the worm gear can help reduce backlash. However, excessive preload can increase friction and wear.
- Anti-Backlash Mechanisms: Consider using anti-backlash mechanisms, such as spring-loaded systems or adjustable shims, to compensate for any inherent backlash.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication can reduce friction and play a role in minimizing backlash. Use a lubricant that provides good film strength and reduces wear.
- Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the gearbox to identify and address any changes in backlash over time.
It’s important to strike a balance between reducing backlash and maintaining smooth operation. Consulting with gearbox experts and following manufacturer guidelines will help you optimize your worm gearbox’s performance while minimizing backlash.
editor by CX 2023-10-12